Feel Free


I selected Botanic Tonics because I work for them. People either love or hate the brand and product because people have different experiences with kava and kratom. (both plants have effects on your body and brains like CBD or Alcohol). I am a rep for this company so I have gotten a lot of reviews from customers. I am interested because knowing more detail about my company will help me better sell our product.
 
Value Proposition
"We’ve created a feel-good wellness tonic, a healthy productivity enhancer and alcohol alternative featuring kava and other ancient plants from the South Pacific and Southeast Asia where they’ve been used socially and in wellness for centuries. A new way to feel good and feel free. Enjoy."

Here is an image of their Instagram. They have almost 30k followers however they have no comments on most of their posts. Here are some reviews left on their home page. 

Kris S.
Great product
I was surprised by the energy and focus I felt. The taste was fine in my morning water. I just wish it was not so pricey.

5 star

I do think the taste can be rough and was something that I had to get used to. The price is also high however it's a new product and hopefully, once the quantity is increased we can lower the prices.

Micah M.
Hands down just pure awesome
This stuff is amazing helps me from quitting my job hint better mood ,overall just feel better amazing product,love it. Taste a little harsh but I've noticed anything that works is generally this way

5 star

It is a great product. We actually recently changed the PH balance in our factory in order to try and improve taste so hopefully by this time next month it'll be better!

FS.
4 Star Review
This product provided some awesome kratom-like effects.  Although I cannot give it a 5 star review, as it simply isn’t in that tier of products, it is hard to get a 4 star review, and for kratom, this is akin to those effects felt by something like Vivazen (which has been a long time favorite of mine).  The onset for me after the first bottle was about 20 minutes in, and I felt the decline about 55 minutes in, so I consumed the second bottle. This kept me happy, euphoric and energetic for about another hour or so before I declined again.  I would say 2 bottles was the perfect amount, which makes it a bit expensive, but still, worth the trip.

4 star

Two bottles are quite a bit to consume. That is 4 servings and we normally recommend only taking a half so that could be why the price was so high for you. 

Feel Free from Botanic Tonics uses influencers and social media experts to promote its products. They have a social media page where they hire people to create different videos or pictures that promote the product. Being in the early stages of business, Feel Free has yet to mass market or gain an influencer who has a ton of following but instead focuses on a quantity of smaller influencers and health gurus to promote their product. The message is simple. This product is a great alternative to alcohol as well as an all-natural, healthy source of energy and relaxation.

The current goal of Botanic tonics is to expand sales and create some sort of brand recognition. They are trying to do something remarkable as it is the first Kava and Kratom shot to be mass produced and sold through retail stores. Although the marketing efforts to go alongside the product are currently underwhelming. The CEO JW Ross has been on a couple of podcasts and uses storytelling through his personal life of being a rehabilitated addict. They are using some social media best practices and very much targeting their audience by grabbing targeted influencers who have targeted audiences. Additionally, they have taken to creating many blogs, all of which can be found at this link. https://botanictonics.com/blogs/botanic-secrets. They face a hard situation where it is a new product that mixes a couple of popular things but no one has experienced it for themselves. As a sales rep, I am always trying to sample out because people will not know what it does unless they try it. An uninformed customer is not a customer at all. 

The company responds directly to customers through sales reps and our CEO's email. Because it is a smaller company, it's the right thing to do because it is feasible to connect with customers. Plus, a customer who will recommend this product to a friend is something that this company needs because of the lack of marketing the company actually does. This means when customers ask for something, they normally get it.

If I was the brand manager I would do more work when it comes to promoting the product. I am a sales rep for Botanic Tonics and the velocity at stores I get into is extremally low unless I sample out a ton. This makes it difficult to sell the product as well as losing money by giving away samples. I would try and push the product to new customers by taking out tv ads or getting bigger sponsors who tell their audiences to try it. Once a customer tries I, there is a high chance they are a repeat buyer because the product is great and it works. It's just getting them to try it that is hard. I learned how little my company is doing to support its sales reps by doing so little on marketing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everything you need to know ABOUT ME

Mr. Greg on Mr. Beast